I know how important is to feel like you’re in good hands when you’re trying something new, that’s why my commitment to you is ensure that your cycle training is of the highest standard and as safe as possible:
- I am a fully qualified National Standard Instructor (NSI) for the delivery of accredited Bikeability training.
- I have over 10 years experience delivering cycle training to all ages and abilities.
- I carry a current First Aid certificate and appropriate insurance.
- I’m DBS’d and have received current safeguarding training.
- I am also a registered member of the CTC and British Cycling.
Depending on ability, your rides will take place on a mixture of off-road cycleways and paths, as well as on the road with other vehicles. All courses will have been appropriately risk-assessed prior to the lesson.